I bought this primer from www.vitacost.com for around $12. It has very few ingredients which is always good (Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), olive oil, coenzyme Q10, squalane) and is cruelty free.
It claims to:
- Fills in lines, conceals pores, controls excess oil.
- Helps skin instantly look and feel smooth and silky.
- Helps makeup foundation last longer, (safe under eye shadow, too).
- And COQ10 adds protective antioxidant action.
As you can see from the ingredient list, there is dimethicone in it so it is a silicone bases primer and goes on very smoothly like Smashbox photofinish primer. However, it has skin benefits unlike some other primers that are just meant to keep the makeup on for longer. Also, since eyelids are very sensitive and it is usually not recommended to put face products there due to the risk of them sliding into the eyes. But this primer can be used on the eyes suggesting how mild it is.
- Very few and recognizable ingredients (less is more for skin)
- Skin benefits
- Keeps makeup on all day
- Can also act as an eye primer
- Has a pump
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Can only be found online unless stores near you carry Reviva Labs
RESULT: I absolutely love this primer and would recommend it to everyone, especially people who have sensitive skin and are looking for products with lesser ingredients.
Thank you for taking time to read this page. I hope you have a great day!