Sunday, January 5, 2014

NOTD: Pinkish Sparkly Rosegold

The China Glaze nail polish Strike Up A Cosmo was released earlier last year as a part of their Autumn Nights Collection along with eleven other beautiful shades. But even after a year of release, all the colors are still readily available. 


Strike Up A Cosmo is a pinky rosegold shimmery shade, which is marketed as a foil finish by the company. The consistency is really nice and goes on opaque in just one coat. 


In the pictures, I have two coats of polish along with a regular base and top coat. As I said earlier, one coat is enough to get the color in the bottle but I used two just because I always do that. I have few other colors from this line that I'll share in the future posts. 

Do you have any polishes from this collection? If yes, then which one is your favorite?

Thank you for taking time to read this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment