Friday, August 23, 2013

NOTD: A Corally Affair

Coral color is in trend every summer, and I love everything i.e. coral, whether it is blush, lipstick, nail polish or clothes. So I thought of doing a very subtle nail look using two different shades of coral. It is appropriate for those who want to experiment with accent nails but are not comfortable using contrasting colors. These two colors look a lot more different in the bottles than on nails. One leans towards red while the other is more of an orangy coral shade. Nonetheless, both shades complement each other and look amazing together. 



This time I used the same pattern on both hands. I used the orangy coral shade on middle two fingers while the reddish shade on other three. 


Both the nail polishes that I used are from Wet n Wild, which is a super inexpensive brand with amazing quality products. The applicator of these nail polishes is my one of my favorites. It is wide enough to cover the whole nail at once but small enough to not make a mess. Even the pigmentation and quality is superb, and comparable to some of the high end brands. 


Heatwave is the reddish shade while Club Havana is orangish. 


As usual I used my Revlon gel base and top coat, with two coats of the colored nail polish. Thank you for taking time to read this post. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment